NFTs are a new form of digital asset that has become extremely popular in recent years. If you’re hoping to get into NFTs or just want to know more about them before you try your hand at investing, this guide will explain everything: what they are, how they work, and how someone can get started with NFTs right away.
How to get NFTs Step 1: What are they?
● NFTs are digital assets that can be traded, bought, and sold on a blockchain. To make it simpler, you can use NFT marketplaces like Liquidifty.
● NFT stands for “non-fungible token.” Non-fungible means unique, as in each unit is different and has some exceptional quality or characteristic distinguishing one from another. NFTs are unique digital assets, meaning there’s only one of its kind out there in the world (like an original painting), but unlike FIAT currencies (US dollar). For example, if we both have 10 dollars and decide to trade, nothing will change – we will still have 10 dollars worth of money, which makes money fungible!
How do I get an NFT?
If you’re ready to get started with NFT, there are several ways to do so.
You need a wallet like MetaMask. You can get a Metamask extension for Chrome or other browsers (here’s some help). Also, you can download it from App Store if you find it more convenient to use it on your phone. Don’t forget to save the recovery phrase after you sign up, so you won’t lose your crypto and NFT assets later if you need to log in again.
After you set it up, you can go to a crypto exchange – Binance – to get the tokens you need, like BNB or native tokens of the projects you are interested in. These allow you to buy and sell specific NFTs directly within the platform instead of having them transferred manually—which can be time-consuming and inconvenient when dealing with dozens or hundreds of digital assets simultaneously.
Why are people getting into NFTs right now?
The answer is simple: NFTs are new, exciting, and fun. They’re also a good way to get into the crypto or blockchain markets if you don’t know where to begin, which is why so many people have been talking about them lately.
If you are just getting into NFTs, they’re tokens that can be used in various ways—for example, they could be used as an investment vehicle or as part of a game that operates on Ethereum or Binance Smart Chain (very popular networks for NFTs).
NFTs are exciting because they’re still in their infancy and no one knows how far their reach will expand over time. However, even now there are plenty of examples of how people use these types of tokens for all sorts of reasons—from sending gifts to friends to creating entire digital economies in games and metaverses that involve collecting rare items from different locations around the world (and sometimes even outer space).
In 2021, when NFTs started to boom, people learned how to get into NFT art. However, now the main focus moved to something we see a long-term value in – Gaming and Metaverse. Marketplaces, like Liquidifty, specifically focus on this niche of the NFT space.
Should I get started with NFTs?
If you’re reading this, then chances are that you’re interested to find out how to get NFT tokens. You may also have heard that owning an NFT can be fun and engaging, often
gives you access to some sort of community, and the right one could appreciate in value over time.
If you want to learn more about options in gaming or metaverse, check the NFTs in-game utility. Is it possible to sell NFTs that you’ve earned on a secondary market after you’re done playing? Could you use it to enhance the character you play with? If you’re not familiar with blockchains and networks (the standard for non-fungible tokens), but like art or games, consider checking out some of the top projects on Liquidifty before making a purchase:
● Drunk Robots: Drunk Robots is a collection of 10101 genesis robots, all of them are a part of the play-to-earn game based on Binance Smart Chain.
● MASD Games: MASD is a 3D multiplayer AAA game with blockchain technology powered by Unreal Engine Players have to complete challenges, buy equipment and destroy opponents. The gaming process is crystal clear: you are thrown onto the map, then you choose a weapon and that’s it — your aim is to survive.
● Liquid Monsters: Liquid Monsters is an innovative collection of #6,660 unique tokenized NFTs and is Liquid Collectibles’ official NFT collection! Being liquid NFTs, Liquid Monsters offers benefits such as instant NFTs trading, and passive income opportunities through yield farming. The future of NFTs is here and it’s liquid!
Do Your Own Research When You Learn How to Get an NFT
The first step to doing anything is understanding what it is, and the same goes for NFTs.
If you study how to get into NFT market, then it’s important that you understand how they work and what they are. That way, when you already know how to get a NFT and start making investments, you won’t have any second thoughts. Even though the platforms like Liquidifty help a lot, when you just start your journey in the NFT space, offering the best
deals, just remember that this is only the beginning — if you want to keep going after understanding these basics, then make sure to do your research before buying anything!