Learn every piece of a full digital marketing plan for about $4 per course
The term digital marketing has gone through a pretty thorough evolution over the past decade. Do you mean email lists and newsletter marketing? Are you talking about web and social media ad buys? How about the actual digital content generated around products and services? The simple answer is…yes. All of the above.
Digital marketing covers so many frontiers that it’s easy for even seasoned pros to occasionally lose focus and miss something. That’s why the truckload of training found in the Marketing, SEO and Affiliate Marketing Super Bundle ($37, over 90 percent off from TNW Deals) works for all levels of sales experience — because even the experts can use a refresher now and again.
This monster package includes nine courses that cover all the key ways to execute a digital marketing strategy in 2019. Over 57 hours of training, it’s all here.
- MailChimp 101: Learn Email Marketing (a $49.99 value)
- Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing Mastery Course (a $199.99 value)
- The Ultimate Guide To Google AdWords (a $199.99 value)
- Retargeting & Remarketing: The Ultimate Guide Made Easy (a $99.99 value)
- Build The Perfect SEO-Optimized WordPress Website from A-Z (a $129 value)
- The Complete SEO & Backlink Master Course (a $99 value)
- Amazon Traffic, Sales and Marketing for Sellers & Affiliates (a $109 value)
- SEO Affiliate Domination (a $199 value)
- Affiliate Marketing: The Fast Track Formula (a $179.99 value)
Build a user database and create effective email campaigns that actually convert to sales. Track how Facebook and Google AdWords advertising target key demographics and engage with your audience. Use organic SEO techniques to target the specific words and phrases that will bring customers to your website. This collection brings together all the steps to help reach the audience you want the right way.
These courses usually range from $49.99 to 199.99, but if you get in on this package before the offer runs out, you can get all nine courses for only $37, about $4 per course.
Like this deal? Check out Vault, the best way to secure your online data for just $9.99/month.