On Wednesday, September 26th through Thursday, September 27th AnandTech’s community team will be hosting an ask-me-anything session with Intel’s Optane Team, which will be taking place in the AnandTech Memory & Storage forums. Have a question about Optane drives and Intel’s phase-change 3D XPoint technology? Now’s your chance to speak with Intel directly. Log into the forums to join the discussion and learn about the latest news on the future of Intel’s non-flash persistent memory efforts.
Intel Optane Technology Team
- Bill Leszinske, Intel Corporate Vice President, Strategic Planning, Marketing, and Business Development.
- Chris Tobias, Director, Intel Optane Technology Acceleration Team.
- James Myers, Director, Data Center Storage Solutions Architecture
- Avinash Shetty, Senior SSD Strategic Planner and Product Line Manager
- Roger Corell, Marketing Manager
This thread will be unlocked, open and live for 48 hours starting at 11:00am ET on Wednesday. Questions will be moderated and supervised by AnandTech Assistant Community Manager, Joshua Simenhoff, as well as a full team of moderators.
Ask Me Anything Rules
- No tech support questions, as these require in-depth personal follow-up and diagnostics.
- All Rules of Conduct apply.
- Keep questions direct and to the point.
- Avoid opinion bias, as in, “Why are all your products awesome/horrible?”
- Be respectful of our guests–no insults, no leading questions.
- Do not post duplicate questions or repost your question multiple times.
- Not all questions may be answered. Questions may not be answered in the order in which they are received or posted.
Only registered users will be able to ask questions, so if you haven’t yet, be sure to register now for your chance to participate!
The official representatives will reply periodically, using a recognized and verified account.
Please join us on this date to throw your questions into the mix and ask the Optane team what you’ve always wanted to know!